Re: [RFS] rocm-smi-lib/4.5.2-1~exp1 - copyright question

Hi Jeremy,

You mentioned being in position to intervene on licensing terms
clarification IIRC.  I think I identified a bunch of files which
may be problematic in rocm-smi-lib.  I temporarily flagged them
in the d/copyright file:

	README.md
	python_smi_tools/README.md
	rocm_smi/docs/ROCm_SMI_Manual.pdf

They currently bear the disclaimer below, which makes me feel
these files should be excluded from the debian source code
before first upload, but I'm not a native English speaker and
might just misinterpret simple disclaimer for legal blurb:

> The information contained herein is for informational purposes
> only, and is subject to change without notice. In addition,
> any stated support is planned and is also subject to
> change. While every precaution has been taken in the
> preparation of this document, it may contain technical
> inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors, and AMD is
> under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this
> information. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. makes no
> representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or
> completeness of the contents of this document, and assumes no
> liability of any kind, including the implied warranties of
> noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for particular
> purposes, with respect to the operation or use of AMD
> hardware, software or other products described herein. No
> license, including implied or arising by estoppel, to any
> intellectual property rights is granted by this
> document. Terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or
> use of AMD’s products are as set forth in a signed agreement
> between the parties or in AMD's Standard Terms and Conditions
> of Sale.
>
> © 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Are those non-redistributable, or are they actually covered by
the NCSA like the majority of the files?

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da