Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

	Hi Michael,

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > > Thanks, that worked like a charm (other than your include move patche
> > > breaking
> > > because elf.h got changed).
> >
> > Updated.
> >
> > But I commented that patch out anyway. We know it would work (for us), but
> > it
> > has to be synced with the m68knommu guys, as they include many asm-m68k
> > headers.
>
> Thanks, I'll revert that one and pull the next patch queue.
>
> Here's my EtherNAT update (goes on top of your patch queue as of Oct. 18),
> fixing the various compile errors and generally cleaning up the patch. This
> brings the EtherNAT driver in sync with smc91x.c again (actually, I started
> from a clean slate and patched in only the bare essentials).
>
> Works OK, and can be trimmed a bit further if I preset the interrupt to timer
> D in the platform code. Should be replaced by smc91x.c altogether once I have
> real interrupts sorted. How's that for a perspective?

Sounds good. Esxcept that your patch is seriously white-space damaged.
I tried to fix it, until patch no longer complained about malformatting,
but then I still got a huge list of rejects, so I gave up.

Your mail headers say:

Woops!

In plain pine, you can sanitize that by enabling quell-flowed-text.
If you try, please try sending email to yourself first.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds