Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> We'll have to follow Geert's patch queue for development kernels, meaning we
> need to swap out obsolete patches or add new ones in the right order. I'll try
> to help with that.
>
> I'd like to have a more streamlined way of syncing Geert's patch queue - can
> git or rsync be used for that, Geert?

You can rsync from e.g.
rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geert/linux-m68k-patches-2.6

However, I'd really like to switch to git, like most other maintainers.
Then I can have separate for-linus, linux-next, and m68k-v2.6.27
branches.

However, those (master, for-linus, linux-next) will have to be rebased
frequently, so plain `git pull' (without `-f') won't work for all of
you.

Just need some time to set it up...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert