Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Do you have notes left on how to build the toolchain?

I found my amiga toolchain notes and what look like two atari toolchains
for powerpc, but no notes. :\

The powerpc toolchains would help me already.

I can put the toolchains up if they'd be of any help. I think most of
the source came from sparemint <http://sparemint.org/>.

Now what do I need from there - mintlib, gemlib?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a set of packages to make this
less painful, but thinking is all I've done about it.

According to sparemint, getting their cross compiler package as well as the sparemint CVS should build the toolchain semi-automatically. I'll give that a try.

We will need new -amiga and -atari keymap packages if my hunch is right.
It's just not been enough of a bother for me to follow up on. I have lost
track of using keymaps for linux keycodes - is there a tool to display
keycodes for every key pressed? I don't feel like writing one ...

Sounds like showkey from console-tools might be what you want.

Seems it does. Like I said, I've been out of keymaps and input stuff for quite a bit.