Re: [Debconf-team] Accessibility checklist wikipage

Hi,

I did s/death/deaf/ in the quote to make it more accessable ;-)

On Samstag, 25. April 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I've read the whole checklist and the only things that looks missing
> are things for deaf people and few details for blind people:
>
>  - signalization during talks
>  - braille names on the meetings rooms
>  - braille version of slides

DebConf is a volunteer event, Debian is a volunteer project. As much as I wish
the current organizer team could handle this, we can't. So unless $you do
this, this wont happen.

I absolutly agree that it would rock to have it. As well as travel sponsorship
for everyone, child care and some other things.

regards,
	Holger