Re: [Debconf-team] Accessibility checklist wikipage

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
> <tiago@debian-ba.org> wrote:
>> Could Hector Oron and other people from local team please start filling it,
>> giving suggestions, fixing things etc? Some tech review from Otavio would be
>> great too. Actually any help is very welcome once my english is not good enough
>> to format a document like that by myself.
>
> I'm go through it and check what I can.

I've read the whole checklist and the only things that looks missing
are things for death people and few details for blind people:

 - death phone
 - signalization during talks
 - braille names on the meetings rooms
 - braille version of slides

Except from that, the checklist is really complete. I'm sure something
is missing but I don't recall anything more to add on it right now.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br