Re: [Debconf-team] Please, update your travel sponsorship request for DebConf9

Le samedi 25 avril 2009 à 12:09 +0200, Ana Guerrero a écrit :
> In the past, we had the policy "you got it wrong, you lose". what we should do
> this year? Put this people in the end of the queue?

In previous years I know we made it clear that the deadline was a
deadline for entering money, so it was definitely fine to completely
reject people who were late.  I'm not sure if it was said so clearly/ so
many times this year (I haven't checked the messages thoroughly).

Adding people to the end of the queue (after everyone who applied
correctly on time) would seem fine to me, anyway.

--
Moray