Re: [Debconf-team] Accessibility checklist wikipage

Hello team,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
<tiago@debian-ba.org> wrote:
> Could Hector Oron and other people from local team please start filling it,
> giving suggestions, fixing things etc? Some tech review from Otavio would be
> great too. Actually any help is very welcome once my english is not good enough
> to format a document like that by myself.

I'm go through it and check what I can.

I also really like to congrat this. This is really the right direction
to go. I'm sure
that if it is really followed we'll make life much easier for every
involved part.

Again, thanks by using your (the team) time for that.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br