Re: [Debconf-team] Events registerred by more than one person; Penta issues

Hi Andreas,

On Samstag, 25. April 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I have registered a Debian Science round table event which I want
> to organise together with Michael Banck:
>     https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc9/event/384

Done. It would have helped if you wrote "please add Michael as a speaker to
event 384", the way you wrote it I had to read it twice to figure what you
want.

> I also have other issues with Penta:  I registered quite soon
> after registration opened.  Now I noticed that the Category
> field changed back to "-- please select one --"

Done, it would have helped if you wrote "please set back my category to"... I
guessed you ment "Indepedent". If not, please tell.

I wonder how this change happened and hope not other people are affected.

regards,
	Holger