[Debconf-team] Accessibility checklist wikipage

Hi,

I've just finished a first draft of a checklist itended to help the orga team
with accessibility issues for this and future DCs.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/AccessibilityChecklist

Could Hector Oron and other people from local team please start filling it,
giving suggestions, fixing things etc? Some tech review from Otavio would be
great too. Actually any help is very welcome once my english is not good enough
to format a document like that by myself.

Also, people in charge of accessibility in DC9, please help me migrating the
already existing content from Accessibility to AccessibilityChecklist wikipage.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org