Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 11:14:43PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>> project. But I do feel strongly the "no photo" group should be opt-in
>> (and not the "photos OK" group). I don't have numbers for DC14 (and it
>
> I feel strongly the opposite.  Violating my privacy should always
> require my active consent.  None of this "if you happen to be
> standing in a talk room you become our property" nonsense.

So do you think we should no longer record and stream the Debconf talks?
Or what's your solution to be able to continue to record and stream
video from talks and at the same time respect your privacy?

Would signs at the entrance to talk rooms and/or "no video" areas inside
the rooms be enough.

Gaudenz