Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 11. September 2014, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> This is a great idea - if we can make a no-photo lanyard be double
> wide *and* light up when exposed to photo flash (like the pedestrian
> safety reflectors)

now I miss the </irony> tags and fear you really think so. besides "uhm, no"
I'm at loss at words though...

ok, found my words again: make these the lanyards for people who want their
pictures taken. (and TBH, I think this years white swirly ones were quite very
well visible - once again perfect is the enemy of good. ;-)

So just white+black ones is totally good enough.

cheers,
	Holger