Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

> So do you think we should no longer record and stream the Debconf talks?
> Or what's your solution to be able to continue to record and stream
> video from talks and at the same time respect your privacy?

>From my earlier mail:

I think we should give speakers the option (want no recording, want
only be audio recorded, want recorded on video+audio or don't mind
either way). We can make that choice more obvious to attendees and
photographers by putting up notices on the doors and next to the
speakers.

> Would signs at the entrance to talk rooms and/or "no video" areas inside
> the rooms be enough.

That would help for the audience side of things yes.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise