Re: New deb mother tongue - proposed solution

Josip,

I've done some research for the language CN patch and so far so good. I have
also heard from a volunteer to do coding, but it is someone I haven't worked
with before. If progress hasn't been made in a few weeks I can do the coding
myself. I'm busy now and couldn't get to it before then anyway.

Can you provide some sample data and configuration files from the debian.org
site? Please send a tar of a few pages with different language encodings for
testing and whatever configuration settings you have that effect CN.

Thanks,

Robin
www.LinuxMovies.org
http://filmgimp.sourceforge.net