Re: New deb mother tongue - proposed solution

Josip,

Thanks for the quick response.

It isn't acceptable that a necessary team member be some anonymous person to
be named later. I understand you have your procedures for doing things, but
if you can't accomodate my procedures I'm not motivated to proceed. My
procedure is to put a team in place with clear responsibilities and
establish a schedule that everyone on the team agrees with. And, I only deal
with principals.

Are you sure you want a patch?

Cheers,

Robin