Re: New deb mother tongue - proposed solution

Josip,

The process you are describing sounds like hope, not a plan.

I have a number of questions that I will need to ask the person doing the
debian.org Apache patch install. One example, what version of Apache do we
need to patch to be in sync with what debian.org will be running when we
make our delivery?

You suggested earlier that the reason nobody has volunteered to create this
patch is general laziness. A reported advantage of open source projects is
that you get to deal directly with the relevant person, without wasting time
going through intermediaries. I notice is that debian-admin is a closed
list. Could it be the reason nobody offers to create this patch is that
Debian is so bureaucratic that it drives away capable volunteers?

Cheers,

Robin
www.LinuxMovies.org
http://filmgimp.sourceforge.net