Re: Updating profiles

Hi all

> As a side note, there are quite a few people whose profiles have been
> out of date on the d-w profile page[1] for quite a while now. I'd really
> love it if we could show off our arsenal of DDs a little better.

Agreed, I also tried to give that a little shove some time ago, but it
(obviously) didn't really work out ;)
Since the page is quite long by now I would also propose to add a few
anchors or something to the top to make it more usable.

Cheers,
Meike

PS: Christine, congrats on finally getting your AM :)

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:   mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de
web:    http://www.alphascorpii.net