Updating profiles

* Vedran Vucic <vvucic@EUnet.yu> [2006:02:27 16:30 +0100]:

> Hello,
>

> My  name is  Vedran Vucic and I am involved in various civic movements in the
> last 16 years or so. I also compose music for theatre and work with free
> software in the last 10 years.  I am on debain-women list because I think that
>
> technology is not primarily male thing.  I think that noone is happy in
> male-dominated world so men and women should cooperate to make world better.
> I am president of the board of the Linux cetre in Belgrade, Serbia.
> however, all can feel free to ask any questions that anyone may have.
>
> Regards,
> Vedran Vucic
> http://www.gnucentar.org.yu

It's so nice to see new people posting to the list!

As a side note, there are quite a few people whose profiles have been
out of date on the d-w profile page[1] for quite a while now. I'd really
love it if we could show off our arsenal of DDs a little better.

I'd be happy to commit the changes if people would send me edits. (I
suppose I'm mostly looking at Marga, Helen, etc. here.) Or someone
else is welcome to do it.

1. http://women.alioth.debian.org/profiles/