Re: Hello and introduction

Hello,

My  name is  Vedran Vucic and I am involved in various civic movements in the
last 16 years or so. I also compose music for theatre and work with free
software in the last 10 years.  I am on debain-women list because I think that

technology is not primarily male thing.  I think that noone is happy in
male-dominated world so men and women should cooperate to make world better.
I am president of the board of the Linux cetre in Belgrade, Serbia.
however, all can feel free to ask any questions that anyone may have.

Regards,
Vedran Vucic
http://www.gnucentar.org.yu