Re: Proposal: Init Diversity

Dmitry Bogatov writes ("Re: Proposal: Init Diversity"):
> Here I formally propose update of my draft and withdraw all previous
> versions. This version contains only grammatical fixes and does not
> change meaning.

Thanks.

I think your option looks finalised to me.  Do you want more time for
people to consider it ?

As you know there are various options available to the DPL, and to
individual Members, to affect the timetable here.  Exactly what they
are is not entirely clear.

If you feel you are now content then it would be useful to say so.

If you feel you need more time then please do say so clearly.

Thanks,
Ian.