Re: Proposal: Init Diversity

Here I formally propose update of my draft and withdraw all previous
versions. This version contains only grammatical fixes and does not
change meaning.

[2019-11-21 11:38] Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org>
> Since the word-wrapping has changed, here is a diff -w (minus the new
> line-wrapping) so you can easily see the changes I actually made:
> [...]

Thanks. The diff was very helpful.
--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.
Please, mention in body of your reply when you add or remove recepients.