Re: OT: Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> wrote: [...]
> They're trying to find out why women aren't as actively involved in
> Debian as are men, so that they can remedy any problems, should those
> arise.

I support them doing that.

> In doing so, it isn't unreasonable to see what women currently
> involved in Debian already do (and that page does seem to be modeled to
> do that), and possibly compare that to see what is being done in Debian
> generally.
>
> Really, I don't see what your problem is.

No, I think you see it but you disagree whether the directory
of women or the current list charter is discriminating on the
basis of sex, and the severity or remedies of past incidents.

That's fine. I respect your explanation much more than the
arguments of others, but I don't agree with you.

--
MJR/slef