Re: OT: Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:

> Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> > Once again, your complaint is about a topic restriction, not a
> > restriction on who is allowed to address that topic.
>
> Cool, so declaring all discussions and collaboration involving
> women "off-topic" for debian-www would be fine with you?

No.  Some restrictions on topic are reasonable, some are not.

My experience has been that it's so easy to get any mailing list you
want created, that if you think there is some topic not getting
discussed, it's trivial to create a list for it.

Maybe you should ask for debian-misogynists or something.