Re: OT: Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> wrote:
> > I have, IMO. I consider discrimination on the basis of sex to be sexism.
> i.e., you favour the law of the jungle.  Which, may I say, has a fine
> history of maintaining artificial imbalances caused by past injustices.

No, I favour stopping discrimination and acting to correct its
effect (without further discrimination). Your long jump from that
to "you favour the law of the jungle" is as logical as claiming
I like pasta because the sky is blue. Do not invent my views.

Arguing in favour of so-called "positive discrimination" is just
another case of ignoring present crimes by past-persecuted people.
We have to learn from the past and overcome mistakes, not relive it
with everyone swapping places each iteration in a vicious circle.