SPI opacity, was: Vote Robinson for DPL!

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 03:08:52PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > It would help if SPI announced its board meeting dates more widely.
> I do e-mail spi-general with the info about 2 weeks in advance.

Why would I look for announcements on the list for "General
discussions related to Software in the Public Interest"
rather than the one labelled "Software in the Public Interest
announcements"?

> [...] It's about time I learn how to edit the SPI site, I suppose.

If you find out, please add it to the site. I have no idea where to
send a patch against what to. I see the cookiemonster CMSes are
discussed on spi-general, which would bar some, but it would be
nice to know what's currently used to see if it's editable.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.