Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

I don't see a conclusion anytime soon here but I'll try once more.

- Branden failed to cash hundreds of donation checks for Debian.

- I spent money out of my own pocket to mail apologies to the people who
donated the money in the first place.

- Those letters were in fact sent.

- SPI would not reimburse the postage for the mailing (more than $100) for
over six months.

- When at last a check was cut Branden made it a point to complain publicly
about how incompetent my company was because it asked for a check to be cut.

My problem is that SPI is still non-performant to any reasonable professional
standard and that I am being bad-mouthed publicly by its representatives when
I ask for simple tasks to be performed. I think it is perfectly reasonable to
complain about that publicly considering that Branden is the person who is
failing to perform well in that core task, bad-mouthing Debian donors
publicly and running for DPL all at the same time.

The exact timing of me saying "huzzah!" and my mother saying "pay up!" in
email seems tiresomely inconsequential. It also doesn't seem to change any of
the basic facts about the money I laid out, the amount of time it took to get
paid back and the baselessness of the complaints about my organization's
competence. If my organization is so incompetent then why did SPI owe it the
postage money for sending apology letters in the first place?

You've made it clear that you have different priorities than me when it comes
to leadership. Fine. I think my concerns are cogent and I hope there are
others in the project who feel the same way.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.