Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> Ean is right that Debian needs to be more active with SPI.  I wish many
> more Debian developers were actively watching SPI.

It would help if SPI announced its board meeting dates more widely.

For example, I just looked for the next meeting date.  I looked
at http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/ and saw the meeting
agenda for 1 February, where it was proposed that the next
meeting is 1 February(?). I looked around the site and found
the general meeting is on 1 July, but no date for the monthly
meetings. I'm sure there's some page for members, but I didn't
find a link to it on the membership page. Looking at spi-announce
archives ("Mailing Lists" link), I didn't find it in there.

Finally, I went into irc.oftc.net#spi and found it in the topic:
"Next Board Meeting is here on 1 March 2005 at 1900 UTC".

I'll forward a copy of this to the webmaster address on the pages.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.