Re: SPI opacity, was: Vote Robinson for DPL!

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 04:35:25PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> > [...] It's about time I learn how to edit the SPI site, I suppose.
>
> If you find out, please add it to the site. I have no idea where to

OK, I've added a news item to the site.  I've also added a Meetings page
that explains when and where our meetings generally occur.  Both of
these changes have been committed, but the public site only gets rebuilt
every 8 hours, so it could be a few hours until it appears.

Please feel free to send other suggestions along.  I'd suggest that
spi-general may be a more suitable forum.

-- John