Re: non-free and users?

Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:

But he does! That is his fault!

And if someone will say to me, that it is me, who does this with my own hands, I will be insulted.

The funny thing about the word "insulted" is if you will tell it
to Russian native speaker like me, he will think that your are talking
about something else that you meant. Because the fonetical meaning of
the word insult in Russian is "cerebral thrombosis" or "(apoplectic)
stroke". I even did not try to look into the dictionary, because it
seemed so obvious to me. I find out it just recently, since I wondered,
why some developers are talking about this all the time :)
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov