Re: A transition plan to fsf-linux.org

On 2004-01-22 09:09:30 +0000 John Lines <john@paladin.demon.co.uk> wrote:

re-badge it as fsf-linux.

This seems an obvious faux pas, given FSF's view that the OS should be GNU/Linux, as Debian currently calls it. Missing from this transition plan are any proposals to address namespaces, Origin and Bugs, amongst others. There may be cases where debian regards software as free while FSF does not, because of our different ways of evaluating licences, although I cannot think of any current examples.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at