Re: ipv6 maybe has arrived.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 04:24:36PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
you basically just made this up

No Michael, just recalling our interaction history, the general tone being to give me hell for using hosts files instead of running a dns.

I have not told you that you need to use bind instead of hosts, /etc/hosts is a supported mechanism that works fine, please stop asserting that I've said otherwise. We've already been asked to stop once so I will not reply further.