Re: Changing nameservers - WAS "Which resolv.conf file?"

Le 31/07/2019 à 23:30, ghe a écrit :
On 7/31/19 2:52 PM, Pascal Hambourg wrote:

Without resolvconf, the DHCP client would have completely overwritten
resolv.conf instead of just adding one line. With resolvconf, at least
you can have some control over resolv.conf.

OK. vi gives me all the control I need over resolv.conf.

No it doesn't. It does not prevent other programs from overwriting your changes the next second.