Re: Hung on reboot/shutdown

Ok. I disable 'quiet' & 'splash' in grub. Then I killed X and tried
to reboot||poweroff||halt.
Last messages before hung:
    kvm: exiting hardware virtualization
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Synchronizing SCSI cache

PS: photo (sorrie for terrible quality):
http://i.piccy.info/i9/7669aa392c03f75ccb1ef7a73b1a4705/1444945738/686975/940759/IMG_20151016_004044.jpg