Re: CUPS set-up for the 0.01%

On Mon 22 Jun 2015 at 21:55:40 -0700, briand@aracnet.com wrote:

> * it's possible that there's still a problem with the printer being on
> ethernet, as of right now it's on USB (thank again Brian for that
> suggestion).
>
> Thanks very much everyone for your help !

I think Gary Dale's prod was a good one. You are also deserve a pat on
the back for perservering and thinking it through for yourself.

I hope you do not mind but you have been transferred from the 0.01%
group and now have 99.99% status. All past errors have been expunged
from the record. Wear the badge with pride. :)