Re: Book questions

* On 2015 13 Apr 01:58 -0500, Petter Adsen wrote:
> Thanks for your advice, I think I should focus mainly on C for the time
> being, and try to improve on my shell scripting rather than worry about
> Python just yet.

Then you have to wrestle with the question of POSIX shell versus Bash
extensions.  ;-) Both are in use but you'll find that in Debian many
Bashisms have been removed from system scripts in recent years.  Debian
now uses dash for the system shell which would probably be a good
candidate to test system scripts against.  User shells still default to
Bash although Zsh and others are available.

- Nate