Re: What an intriguing post: Backup's to DVD

On Sun 30 Mar 2014 at 11:39:48 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:59:55 +0200
> Wilko Fokken <wfokken@web.de> wrote:
>
> > As a Frisian, living at the North Sea: on clay, surrounded by reeds,
>
> Wilko, this is so creative, so cute, so humorous, so on-topic, and so
> necessary, especially the part about a death camp, that I'm overwhelmed
> trying to think of a worthy response.

Frisians are renowned for being creative and humorous but it is rare for
their writings or conversation to be described as "cute". They do have
some cute looking cows though; maybe this is what you were thinking of
when you were writing your post.

Frisians are also real sticklers when it comes to staying on-topic. They
regard it as a point of honour not to deviate from any discussion they
participate in. Which is why the mail was sent to thread it joined.

Like most people they are also aghast when a single word is extracted
from a quote to try to make some asinine point. It disturbs the fabric
of the universe when the cultural, philosophical and literary background
of what the quotation means is misunderstood, misinterpreted or ignored.

> How bout this:
>
> :0:
> * ^From:.*wfokken@web.de
> * ^List-Id.*\debian-user.lists.debian.org
> /dev/null

Distinctly underwhelming.