Re: Have never seen this previously...........

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:46:10 +0200 Pascal Hambourg sent:

> You don't show the partition table type which was printed before the
> partition list. However there are more than 4 partitions without an
> extended partition, so it must be GPT.

That's correct, GPT. Apologies, I just copied the wrong part of the
output for the purpose.

Here is:

/dev/sda1       1.5G  432M  938M  32% /
udev             10M     0   10M   0% /dev
tmpfs           708M  9.0M  699M   2% /run

I don't recall using a /boot partition. I did years ago but read it
wasn't required, so don't do it any longer just leave it as "/"?

Am googling how to create a BIOS boot partition to create one and
for future reference.

Thank you again.

Stay well,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	To have done anything just for money is to have been truly
	idle. ......Henry David Thoreau