Re: fvwm: was i3 sticky/floating windows (brasero requires gvfs)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:54:43 +0200 lee sent:

> Why are things going wrong with it for you, and what
> things?

Lee,

If I can jump in here re: fvwm. [fvwm 2.6.5] On my desktop I have this
thing. I has two columns of squares which are labelled FileMGR - xv
-gview and all sorts of things.

To write it out of my configure files I need to know what it's called
IconBox - Iconman or whatever.

Can you please give me the right name for it so I can seek it out and
destroy it and get it off my desktop?

Thank you,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Anything is good, even perfect if enjoyed without comparing it
	to anything else. ---anon