fvwm: was i3 sticky/floating windows (brasero requires gvfs)

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:48:13 +0200
lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> So i3 doesn't have any advantages for me --- fvwm is much more
> flexible and without the utter confusion that arises when you try to
> arrange a number of windows in a particular manner with i3.  It even
> wastes less screen space than i3 because I don't need a status bar
> and no containers.

Hi Lee,

Because you use fvwm on a regular basis, you should write some
documentation on it. I know it's excellent because I've seen people
operate it in a fast and efficient manner, but because I don't know
what I'm doing and I have little fvwm documentation, every time I try
to use fvwm things go wrong fast.

I'm pretty sure that fvwm is native on OpenBSD, and some "small" Linux
distros.

Thanks,

SteveT