Re: systemd vs debian soc (was ... Re: brasero requires gvfs)

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 13 Sep 2014 13:46:51 -0300 Andre N Batista
<andrenbatista@gmail.com> napísal:

> The way I see it, there is a large amount of doubt on who's
> insterested in systemd and there is no doubt that many users are
> being forced into using it and, according to your recent post on the
> subject, those users have currently no way of purging systemd from
> their systems without losing the ability of running an imense
> chainload of userland software.

I see there no doubt – administrators of large systems/networks. If you
have no one, then you need to buy/build it ;-) Or you can be submissive
and accept, what others (here RedHat) prepare for you.

> So are we trying to support the need of our users for operation in
> many different kinds of computing environments or are we pushing some
> distro that actualy did that into becoming a GiB monolith?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk