Re: Issues upgrading Wheezy --> Jessie (was ... Re: brasero requires gvfs)

On 09/15/2014 03:27 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Sunday 14 September 2014 19:42:40 Steve Litt wrote:
Every time you tell one of us to keep silent, three more of us speak
up. I don't know whether we're a minority, but if you and your cohorts
keep shushing us, we just might be the majority pretty soon.

I wasn't telling anyone to keep silent!!  You are so fixated in your beliefs
that you don't bother with facts any longer!

I have asked you personally to keep silent because you do repeat and repeat
and repeat and repeat....  But I haven't been successful have I?

As you acknowledge, you are part of a minority.  Do stop bullying the rest of
us.

Steve has been very active in helping folks out, so what's your beef? Inquiring minds want to know. Ric

Linux user# 44256