Re: brasero requires gvfs

lee writes:
> It would seem kinda logical to file the bug against the cd-burning
> software because it depends on an init system.
>
> However, this is probably a more general issue in that a yet
> unknown amount of packages suddenly somehow depends on a particular
> init system. So it would seem better to file a general meta-bug,
> like John suggests.

After reading some (extensive and very heated) discussions on
debian-devel I've changed my mind.  File the bugs directly against
Systemd whenever justifiable.  Most important are bugs describing
problems booting that involve Systemd.  If the bug has already been
reported add a comment (an informative one, not just a rant).

It appears that there is a good chance that the "upgrade" to Systemd
when upgrading to Jessie will not be automatic (or at least not silent).
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com