Re: brasero requires gvfs

Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 09 Sep 2014 08:35:48 -0500 John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com>
napísal:

> After reading some (extensive and very heated) discussions on
> debian-devel I've changed my mind.  File the bugs directly against
> Systemd whenever justifiable.

Please, can you point me? Or provide (really very) short description
here? I was tray to read the d-devel ML, but i see to follow the
discussion there as very terrible for me - it is a terrible because
sometime the things are less technical and go out of my English
knowledge and other are too technical and go out my technical
knowledge and then i am not able to decide if i don't understand
because my English or because i don't know what is discussion about :-)

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk