Re: brasero requires gvfs

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 06 Sep 2014 02:08:47 +0200 lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> napísal:

> Doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> writes:
>
> > It didn't need systemd before, so why should it need it now?
>
> Debian has decided to feature several init systems, so any dependency
> on an init system you're not using because you're using another one
> is a bug that needs to be reported and fixed.

I see it in the same manner, and then i agree with you. I see there
some questions which need to be answered:

1, How is this bug severe?

   I see it as release critical. But what when the maintainer(s)
   don't agree and feel, that it is OK?

2, Need to be this decided (RC/normal bug) at the Debian level, or only
   maintainers need to decide it?

   I don't know.

3, What about indirect dependencies?

   I see (in this case) this indirect dependency as the same problem as
   the direct one.

regards

--
Slavko