Code Of Conduct (was ... Re: Security?)

Ralf Mardorf grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

> IMO the "Security?" thread became interesting by links to Lavabit and
> Schneier.

Yea.  You and a couple of other people found it interesting and kept the
topic dragging on.  It doesn't change the fact that it was OFF TOPIC for
THIS PARTICULAR MAILING LIST.

> I'm subscribed to
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/d-community-offtopic

So carry on that discussion there.

> and in the past I often encouraged people to use this list too.

As long as you're encouraging them to post to this list when it's
something which directly applies to Debian, that's great.

             --Dave