Re: Security?

On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 12:14 -0400, Albretch Mueller wrote:
> https://lavabit.com/

I always claimed that the issue is the most hard for nationals from the
USA, then for any other people. They spy all people, but they only can
force people from their own nation to offend privacy.

"Levison said that he could be arrested for closing the site instead of
releasing the information, and it was reported that the federal
prosecutor's office had sent Levinson's lawyer an e-mail to that
effect." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavabit

And I know so many people who call Obama a good president :D.