Re: Code Of Conduct (was ... Re: Security?)

On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 06:33 -0400, Darko Gavrilovic wrote:
> No one on here cares about your rant or definition of what foul
> language is in the little village you happen to reside in on this
> planet. Just keep your posts about Debian, useful to the user
> community, and keep it professional.

It wasn't a rant, just an explanation. Neither Europe, nor Germany is a
small village. Btw. thank you that you're smart-aleck, speaking for
others and ignoring that it is _unwanted_ to send duplicated emails.
Next time consider to write off-list only or to the list only.

It also would be nice to be professional and to send me a useful reply
to my request.

"Assumed I would post a link, is it ok to post a link with similar
content? Perhaps interesting for the one who posted the link too."

I'm not kidding. The link was useful for the topic and I quoted from
this link, that wasn't posted by me, but it really might be, that I
would post another useful link, that might also contain words, that are
considered as "bad" words.

A quick archive search does show that I helped others on this list much
more than you did.

Regards,
Ralf