Re: Code Of Conduct (was ... Re: Security?)

On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 18:56 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 09:33:26PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Btw. "fxxxxxg a sheep" in Germany is allowed, so claiming asylum should

>   * Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists via
>     packet radio, where swearing is illegal.

It's a quote from a link that was posted by somebody else. I was
thinking about it myself, ok, in the future I'll take care about this.

Assumed I would post a link, is it ok to post a link with similar
content? Perhaps interesting for the one who posted the link too.

Btw. in Germany the word that describes a sexual action isn't swearing.
I guess we already had a discussion about sexuality and sexism.
Sexuality not only in Germany, but seemingly in most parts of Europe is
considered as something natural and regarding to this completely
different valued than in some other nations. Because it's completely
natural here, it's not always possible to keep in mind that it's
something unnatural/"dirty" in some other nations.

Regards,
Ralf