Re: Security?

>> https://lavabit.com/
>
> I always claimed that the issue is the most hard for nationals from the
> USA, then for any other people.
~
 I think morality and having a spine transcend nationality and
political persuasion. What Joseph Nacchio, Levison, Snowden, Brazil's
president Dilma Rousseff:
~
// __ Brazil plans to stop US web control
~
 http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/20/brazil-dilma-rousseff-internet-us-control
~
 and many other people will continue doing is the way to go.
~
> And I know so many people who call Obama a good president :D.
~
 Actually if you think about it, even though it is a "group game" (as
they themselves call it) that went on without surfacing to public
consciousness for a very long time, he is perfect for the kind of job
he has been doing. He belongs to the Democrat party, has been awarded
a Nobel prize (for his clowning, paternalistic smiling cynicism?), his
skin color passes as black ("there you have your first black president
..."), sat his black @ss in law schools for more than a decade
studying constitutional law in order to come up with ways to let
politicians and police thoroughly wipe their @sses with the supposedly
sacrosanct U.S. Constitution
~
 Going back to technical matters, even though I would not claim he is
a sale out like many other technical people, I find hard to believe
Bruce's outrage. Didn't he smell sh!t that didn't smell right? Really?
I find hard to believe that it was so easy for the U.S. government to
keep that level of secrecy on such a scale for that long
~
// __ Bruce Schneier: The US government has betrayed the internet. We
need to take it back
~
 http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/05/government-betrayed-internet-nsa-spying
~