Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 19:18 +0100, Joe wrote:
> I think in GTK, which makes a number of scroll bars
> misbehave.

There is a bug still present for current "stable" releases from
upstream. Again, I use the term stable here for the official stable
releases from _upstream_, not for Debian stable. Debian, even Debians
experimental usually is behind official stable releases from upstream.
However, the known bug is, that sometimes the mouse wheel doesn't work,
when the cursor isn't above a scrollbar, but e.g. inside a window.